Swimming Pools Have More Benefits Than You Might Think
Constructing a swimming pool is more than building an artificial pond in our backyard. Barring the fact that swimming pools are just plain fun, there are myriad benefits that come with having one of these backyard oases. Here at New Florida Pool, Naples premier custom pool designer, we feel that everyone should experience the joys of having a pool. Pools not only offer very real health benefits but also serve as a social hub all summer long. Continue reading below to learn about the benefits of having a pool can have for your family.
- Family Fun: Probably the most talked about benefit of having a swimming pool is that it is a great way for families to have fun during the summer. Few things are as relaxing and enjoyable as sitting by your very own pool on a hot summer day. In the fast-paced, digital world of distraction that we currently live in, sometimes it is nice to just spend some time outside with the people that you care about.
- Exercise: although most people are not going to treat their home pool like an Olympic training facility, it is a fact that people who have swimming pools use them for exercise. Swimming, as a form of exercise, is one of the best methods a person can use to exercise. The resistance of the water provides a great workout while simultaneously having a low impact on your body.
- Socializing: Growing up, the majority of Americans have attended at least one pool party. During the summer months, pool parties almost seem like an activity that just have to happen. What would Memorial Day or the Fourth of July be without a good, old-fashioned pool party and barbecue? When you have a swimming pool in your backyard, your house will always be a center of social activity.
- Increased Home Value: According to a recently published article from the National Association of Realtors, having an inground pool increases the value of a home, on average, 5 percent. For example, if you’re home is worth $ 400,000, a swimming pool will add about $20,000 worth of value to your home. So, if you are holding off on having a pool installed in your home remember that whatever the pool might cost up front will almost always be made up for by increased home value.
- Stress Relief: When debating on whether or not installing a pool will be a good investment, just remember that being in and around a pool is one of the most effective natural stress relievers in the world. People are naturally drawn to water (just look at how popular beaches are), and having your very own source of water in your backyard can be an effective tool in dealing with that daily stresses of life. If you are feeling overwhelmed, a dip in the pool can help to wash away those worries.
Consider New Florida Pool for Your Pool Installation Contractor
If after reading the above benefits you decide you want to have a swimming pool installed on your property, give us a call at New Florida Pool. With 20 years of industry experience, our design and construction teams offer the very best in swimming pool installations. We use the best available technology to ensure that the design you have in mind is the product that we build. For us, each project is a masterpiece, one that adds beauty, functionality, and value to your home. Contact us today or visit our website to learn more about our swimming pool installation services.